Are you a home staging professional looking for ways to grow your business?
Are you a real estate staging professional looking for guidance on how to enhance your services?
We are excited to announce a new coaching service that offers one-on-one support to help home staging and property marketing professionals achieve their business goals.
Ask the Staging Coach™ is not a home staging class nor do we certify or accredit home stagers:
- We seek to support the growing home staging industry by providing existing home staging businesses with the tools to help them succeed.
- We work with you on an individualized level to help you develop your business in your local market.
Ask the Staging Coach™ offers one-on-one coaching in the following areas:
- Marketing your Staging business- how to find your niche and grow business relationships.
- Growing your staging business- how to develop a staging team and find new streams of revenue for your business.
- Staging for vacant properties- how to develop this staging service for property investors, home sellers and builders.
- Staging the resale home- how to focus on the providing top tier services to clients in furnished homes.
- Staging Business Practices- Learn how to make your small business run efficiently determine the business forms and documents you need to reach your goals.
- We also offer individualized plans for the needs of your small business.
Why select Ask the Staging Coach™ for your Business Support Needs?
- We offer you individual support on a one-on-one level that is targeted to the needs of your small business in your local area.
- It is affordable- There is no need to travel and stay in a hotel. You learn at your home or in your office.
- We work with your schedule- As a small business owner you do not need to take hours or days away from your business to travel to a seminar or class.
- Unlike other home staging coaching services or training classes, you will be mentored by home staging professionals that are working hands-on in the home staging industry and running successful home staging businesses.
What are the fees for Coaching Services?
- Since we create a plan that works best for you, we do not have set fees or programs to choose from.
- Contact us with a description of your business needs and we will create a custom proposal for you.
Who is the Staging Coach?
Ask the Staging Coach™ was founded by Kate Hart, President of Hart & Associates Staging and Design and the Hart Staging Network, the East Coast’s premier staging firm.
Kate has personally trained and mentored thousands of staging professionals and Realtors through her classes forStagedhomes.com and her speaking engagements for national and local real estate associations and schools.
Her work has been featured on HGTV television and radio, CNN Headline News, The Fine Living Network and dozens of national and local radio shows, newspapers and magazines. She is a frequent contributor to books on the staging industry and her book on running a successful home staging business is in the works.
Kate is a leader in the emerging real estate staging industry and strives to educate consumers on the many benefits of using a home staging professional to market and prepare properties for sale. Kate is passionate about raising the level of excellence in the staging industry and mentoring small business owners.
To start your coaching, contact us today and we will set up a time to discuss your individual needs.
Are you looking for home staging training?
Ask the Staging Coach™ does not offer training for new home stagers. We work with existing staging companies to help them reach their business goals.
If you are interested in learning to stage or finding a staging training program that is right for you consider the classes below:
Are you looking to learn more about the home staging industry?
Are you a staging training company interested in having Ask the Staging Coach consult with your students?
Download our brochure for more information.
Visit our blog on the ActiveRain Real Estate Network to learn more about the day in the life of a home staging professional.
Visit Stage it Forward to read more about home staging and connect with other home staging professionals.
Visit theStage it Forward Blogazine for up to date information on the home staging industry.